- Reliable. Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
- Powerful. In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.
- Premium warranty. We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
- Award winner. KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.)
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RCA at 33kVA at 240V and 20RCA at 41kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
- 20,000 Watts
- Operates on Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Length 47 inches, Width 26.2 inches, Height 32.2 inches
- Dry weight of generator is 555 pounds
- Model 20RCA 8 point logarithmic average sound levels are 66dB(A) during weekly engine exercise and 70dB(A) during full-speed generator diagnostics and normal operation. All sound levels are measured at 7 meters with no load.
- 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty