- High Quality Power. Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Powerful. The Kohler 12 kW generator can easily start and run a 5-ton air conditioner with up to 5 kW preload.
- Reliable. Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
- Enclosure. Bold new Kohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
- Remote Monitoring. Every 12RESV comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system, which gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
- RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Accepts natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3.5 inches
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Meets 181 mph wind rating
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
- 12,000 Watts
- Operates on Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Length 30.6 inches, Width 28 inches, Height 32.4 inches
- Dry weight of generator is 433 pounds
- Model 12RESV 8 point logarithmic average sound levels are 67dB(A) during weekly engine exercise and 71dB(A) during full-speed generator diagnostics and normal operation. All sound levels are measured at 7 meters with no load.
- 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.